Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

Moose's Forum App

Mooseonweed
    Mooseonweed
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Moose's Forum App Empty Moose's Forum App

Post by Mooseonweed Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:55 pm

1. How much are you on the FORUMS (Hours a day):Ill leave the forum open all day,and check for new topics often. (30 mins-hour)

2. Real name:Brandon

3. Time Zone:Central 6h

4. Where are you from:Canada,Saskatchewan

5. How old are you:13.

1. Why would you rather be a Forum Moderator than an ingame Gamemaster?:I want to be both,and when there is an open spot i will most likley app for GM aswell.

2. What do you think is a good rule for the forums?: Dont flame,Spam,Or post just to get a point (I.e. +1 To post count)

3. 2 players are flaming in a General Chat Topic, what do you do?:Let them off with a warn,and if you see them do it again temp ban.

4. Someone is spamming, what do you do?:Warn them, Then 1 day ban if continues,3 day,5 day,week,so on.

5. Someone insults you, what do you do?:Brush it off the first and second time,Racist= 3 day ban, Continuous insult = 5 day ban.(after earlier ban)

6. If you were stuck in a room with a gas tank which will explode in 5 minutes with only an iPod, a CD and a fork, what would you do.: Well,First i would make some contraption with the fork and ipod and find out how it will explode, then fix it with the CD case ,ex. Plug the hole,Leak,etc.

7. Thanks for doing the test! What do you wanna do now?: Try to fix my damn Login server down issue when trying to login to the WoW server >.>

EDIT:Err not temp bans, Just close forum for a certain amount of time (if possible) Also depends on what the forum is about,and who has been posting on it.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:49 am