Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

4 posters

Lloolls's Application for Ingame gamemaster

Eido
    Eido
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Character sheet
    Fireblade: 70

Lloolls's Application for Ingame gamemaster Empty Lloolls's Application for Ingame gamemaster

Post by Eido Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:57 am

1: What is your in-game name? Lloolls

2: How old are you? i'm Thirteen years old,

3: Where do you live? i live in denmark, i kinda silent place Smile

4: How long have you played on Fireblade? well, almost from the start i guess, cant remember exactly, but. over 4 months atleast Smile

5: Have you ever played retail? Sure i have, got level 80 warrior on moonglade, played for 6 years Smile

5a: If so, for how long? i've played retail for 6 years Smile (or so, since it came out -.-' Razz)

6: What classes have you played, and what level were they? Well, i have played Priest and warrior, the priest Is level 72 and warrior is level 80

7: How long do you spend on Fireblade per day? well, it's hard to say, but average i use like 5-7 hours on fireblade when i can play Smile

7a: How much of that time is spent in-game? i guess, half of it:)

7b: How much of that time is spent on the forums? all the time Smile i'm mostly on both Smile

8: What are your normal playing times? Well, normally its from 13:50GMT+1 to 22:30 GMT+1

9: Have you had past experience as a Game Master? Yes i have, even had my own server back in time. like 2years ago, but well, my experiences are good and i'm friendly, i know almost every gm rule in my head and i wont abuse, not even if i got mad

9a: If so, where and how long? mostly on my own server but also on underworld wow Smile for like 2 months.

10: How many ArcEmu commands do you know please give 5 examples? well, i guess i would list the most used Helping Commands. or atleast those i thnk are helping most to normal players Smile - .gm ticket get/list, - .summon <player name> .kickplayer <player name> <Reason> (ONLY IF NEEDED!: after 3 warnings ingame in my opinion:) ) .revive <target> (if a player is stuck dead with no ress angel near ) and last but not least, .ban account/character <duration> <Reason> (only in really big problems for example hacker or something like that Smile )

11: What are the basic rules that Fireblade Gamemasters must follow? (Do not copy from rules section): Gm's are never allowed to give either gold, items or emblems (emblems are allowed if its a event reward but then only in a special amount listed here on forum), the gm's aint allowed to delete other people's event or other gobjects without permission from an admin or the gm himself,
    Do under no conditions spam anywhere, you can lose your powers that way, but you might also be lucky that a admin clears you

12: Why should we pick you over others? well, its your own choice. i just that that i'm a pretty good candidate for the spot Smile

13: What contributions have you made to the community thus far: well, i dont know. that might be the people's choice, but in my opinion i think that i have been one of the people'helper's here Smile i have helped alot of people here on fireblade,

A application from Lloolls (Picholo) (leeroy)

Last edited by Eido on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:51 am; edited 2 times in total
    Hiler
    Hiler
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Lloolls's Application for Ingame gamemaster Empty Re: Lloolls's Application for Ingame gamemaster

Post by Hiler Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:05 am

6: What classes have you played, and what level were they? Well, i have played Priest and warrior, the priest are level 72 and warrior are level 80

not are it goes is
    Eido
    Eido
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Character sheet

Lloolls's Application for Ingame gamemaster Empty Re: Lloolls's Application for Ingame gamemaster

Post by Eido Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:30 am

Thanks for telling:) i knew i spelled something wrong Smile
    Hiler
    Hiler
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Hiler Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:33 am

Its ok Very Happy
    Lordresr
    Lordresr

Post by Lordresr Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:56 am

Aint bad in Fact its Good Mabey you will be our Next Good GM! Very Happy
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Nice Eido, one of the best GM App's i've seen
    Eido
    Eido
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Character sheet

Post by Eido Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:24 pm

i guess i could have done better, but i was in a hurry Smile
    Hiler
    Hiler
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Hiler Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:25 pm

I was planing my application 3 months Very Happy
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:31 pm

Yeah, i had mine done last week

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:18 am