Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

WhiteBrahma's in-game GM Application

Uziel
    Uziel

WhiteBrahma's in-game GM Application Empty WhiteBrahma's in-game GM Application

Post by Uziel Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:12 pm

1: What is your in-game name? WhiteBrahma

2: How old are you? 39

3: Where do you live? Seattle WA USA

4: How long have you played on Fireblade?
    2 months

5: Have you ever played retail? yes

5a: If so, for how long? 4.5 years (Spinebreaker/Nazjataar)3rd best raiding guild on both servers

6: What classes have you played, and what level were they? ( Retail ) 80 Resto-Druid(H), 75 Paladin(H) (Ret & heals), all other classes (both sides) up to lvl 45 minimum

7: How long do you spend on Fireblade per day? 2-9 hours

7a: How much of that time is spent in-game? 2-7 hours

7b: How much of that time is spent on the forums? 1 hour split between logging in & before I log off

8: What are your normal playing times? Sat-Wed 7pm-3am PST, Thurs/Fri 10am-8pm & 10pm-2am when possible

9: Have you had past experience as a Game Master?[/color] Yes but very lightly

9a: If so, where and how long? Star Wars Galaxies EMU, Quake WARS (admin). Never WOW however.

10: How many ArcEmu commands do you know please give 5 examples? (.ban, .lookup, .GMTicket, .debug, .unban)

11: What are the basic rules that Fireblade Game-masters must follow?(Do not copy from rules section) 1st and foremost don't be an asshat(leave your bad day with mommy behind before you hit the keyboard). Don't give items away or hook yourself up. Respect is a two-way street as well as patience. Check with Admin when its necessary/possible before you act. If you don't know don't do it. No gold or items shall be given.

12: Why should we pick you over others? I have been accused by a GM(Truster) as being honest when others in party were not. I spent 7years in the USMC which I feel gives me both an advantage & keeps me from making harsh or rash decisions based on emotion vs the facts at hand.

13: What contributions have you made to the community thus far? I have helped several new comes get gear and answer questions about the Mall (old & new one). Made several runs for strangers & guildies to help get them items, pushing aside my own needs to make me a better healer.

Thanks for your time

WhiteBrahma aka Leather Neck

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:42 am