Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

+4
Admin
Hiler
Saveon
Stianso91
8 posters

Modern Warfare 2 Lucky Knife Throw?

Poll

Do you think this took skill?

[ 0 ]
    Modern Warfare 2 Lucky Knife Throw? Bar_left0%Modern Warfare 2 Lucky Knife Throw? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Modern Warfare 2 Lucky Knife Throw? Bar_left30%Modern Warfare 2 Lucky Knife Throw? Bar_right [30%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Modern Warfare 2 Lucky Knife Throw? Bar_left20%Modern Warfare 2 Lucky Knife Throw? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Modern Warfare 2 Lucky Knife Throw? Bar_left50%Modern Warfare 2 Lucky Knife Throw? Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet
    Fireblade: 70

Modern Warfare 2 Lucky Knife Throw? Empty Modern Warfare 2 Lucky Knife Throw?

Post by Stianso91 Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:36 pm

I modified the post because when there isn't trust there isn't a Fireblade Family

Last edited by Stianso91 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Saveon
    Saveon
    Sergeant Major/First Sergeant

Character sheet

Modern Warfare 2 Lucky Knife Throw? Empty Re: Modern Warfare 2 Lucky Knife Throw?

Post by Saveon Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:48 pm

Erm... I have had multiple people tell me similar stories of that is theirs but someone else got it. How would someone steal it off YOUR computer? If you really did get "hacked" I'm sure there are better things to do than take a Modern Warfare 2 Video. Razz I'm not officially saying you're not being honest, but I myself can't believe it until I get proof. Razz

Other than that nice video. ^_^ Most people who do that do it on accident though, so I am just going to vote "Yes," not "Hell Yeah!"
    Hiler
    Hiler
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Modern Warfare 2 Lucky Knife Throw? Empty Re: Modern Warfare 2 Lucky Knife Throw?

Post by Hiler Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:52 pm

I rly dont like this type of games (like warfare) i like more strategy games or 3d RPG games Very Happy and mmorpg
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:55 pm

No one ever believes me when i tell them i did that throw. It was the day the game first come out. And my friend copy the video on his Thumb drive and uploaded it somewhere. People keep DL'ing it and saying it's theirs. I pulled off this Knife throw only for someone to steal it lol
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:04 pm

Well if it is really yours I am truly sorry. But if you were in my position would you believe everything you hear?
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Not really, I can't half believe anything anyone tells me anymore
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:18 am

Not fake but Not Yours. in opinon
    lintha
    lintha

Character sheet

Post by lintha Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:21 am

I think that it was just a pure fluke to get that kill for whoever did do it Razz
    Reasonable
    Reasonable
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Post by Reasonable Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:32 am

Stianso that isnt you. Stop lying. Stop acting cool dude.
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:49 pm

Can a Forum Moderator take this down, If people aren't gonna fucking believe me then whats the point of having it up?
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:00 pm

If that is really you then your Gamertag would be "IH A C K E IR." As it said in the bottom left when the knife kill showed up. Send me a message over Xbox LIVE saying it is you. Then I will believe you and post here with a screenshot of the message for everyone else to see as well.

My Gamertag is xAoDx Rusty
    Truster
    Truster
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Truster Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:35 pm

best solution from saveon thought of saying that when i saw that gamertag when you get first blood.
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:55 pm

I stopped playing on 360, i'm 12, I can't really pay for Live anymore, so i spent $60 for the game on PC
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:19 pm

Xbox LIVE Silver is free. You can still have a friends list and send messages. Send me a message. Smile
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:54 pm

Why does it really even matter lol? If you don't believe me. Then don't worry about it lol
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:53 am

And this is where the truth comes out..why dont we keep it up to show people that you like to mislead people? Is that a fair punishment?
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:40 am

I never said it wasn't mine. This is mine, if you don't believe me then you don't have to say its not mine, because you can't prove it.
    Truster
    Truster
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Truster Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:45 am

not to be rude or anything. but if you can't prove it's yours then it's just the same.
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:58 am

This is getting offtopic, so could someone lock this?
    Yuski
    Yuski
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Character sheet

Post by Yuski Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:34 pm

HAHA, Your not even trying to clea your name dude. The best way to prove it, was like saveon suggested. To send him a pm on xbox. But then again you just came up with another excuse. Razz Seems fishy o.O
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:32 pm

Stianso91 wrote:I modified the post because when there isn't trust there isn't a Fireblade Family

I'm sorry but the Family is right here. I trust many people on this server. They are a great community! If you're looking for trust just remember. Trust isn't given out for free. You have to prove you can be trusted and EARN trust. I see no proof here, only excuses. I don't want to make you look bad or anything, but if you want to do something like this and stand out for doing something great; make sure it is real. If it is real make sure you have honest proof to back it up. Nothing is gained by lieing. To be honest, if you don't have proof, I think this topic would have turned out much better if you admitted it is not yours. Telling the truth after a lie is still better than continuing the lie when everyone knows it isn't true. That just makes you look even worse for being a bad lier. Similar to what Admin said, you making yourself look bad is punishment enough. Think of the possible outcomes before you take action.

I would gain a lot of respect for you if you make me eat these words. I would love to see you prove your argument. Don't lie and try to cover it up. I hope your words speak the truth, and you can stick it to everyone who posted here saying you lied by providing proof.
    Truster
    Truster
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Truster Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Saveon wrote:
    Stianso91 wrote:I modified the post because when there isn't trust there isn't a Fireblade Family

I'm sorry but the Family is right here. I trust many people on this server. They are a great community! If you're looking for trust just remember. Trust isn't given out for free. You have to prove you can be trusted and EARN trust. I see no proof here, only excuses. I don't want to make you look bad or anything, but if you want to do something like this and stand out for doing something great; make sure it is real. If it is real make sure you have honest proof to back it up. Nothing is gained by lieing. To be honest, if you don't have proof, I think this topic would have turned out much better if you admitted it is not yours. Telling the truth after a lie is still better than continuing the lie when everyone knows it isn't true. That just makes you look even worse for being a bad lier. Similar to what Admin said, you making yourself look bad is punishment enough. Think of the possible outcomes before you take action.

I would gain a lot of respect for you if you make me eat these words. I would love to see you prove your argument. Don't lie and try to cover it up. I hope your words speak the truth, and you can stick it to everyone who posted here saying you lied by providing proof.

The best thing that been written in this topic so far.
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:47 pm

How am i supposed to prove it if i canceled my Xbox LIVE subscription. Otherwise i would prove you wrong, not trying to be a jerk, but i can't fucking stand it when people never believe me...
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:57 pm

You can't completely cancel it. You can cancel the subscription on Xbox LIVE Gold. But even when that subscription isn't payed anymore the account is automatically downgraded Xbox LIVE Silver. You can still message with Silver.
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:05 pm

I canceled mine over the Microsoft website. And if you don't believe me why does it still matter?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:49 am