Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

+3
alord
Truster
Admin
7 posters

Writing Contest Vote - 60 Points.

Poll

Favourite?

[ 2 ]
    Writing Contest Vote - 60 Points. Bar_left25%Writing Contest Vote - 60 Points. Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Writing Contest Vote - 60 Points. Bar_left13%Writing Contest Vote - 60 Points. Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Writing Contest Vote - 60 Points. Bar_left62%Writing Contest Vote - 60 Points. Bar_right [62%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Writing Contest Vote - 60 Points. Bar_left0%Writing Contest Vote - 60 Points. Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Poll closed
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Fireblade: 70

Writing Contest Vote - 60 Points. Empty Writing Contest Vote - 60 Points.

Post by Admin Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:50 pm

I am giving double points to the entrants for whoever wins...my vote will be the deciding but still...lets have a vote. Here are the stories:
    WOMEN
    One day the great big bang came and all the planets where created.
    Its the same day as the 2 first gnome came and their name would be Mother and Truster.
    their lives as kids where hard to survie but it had a prize at the end when they got older and then had the experince like how to hunt and more.
    when they got to the age 18 Truster finally saw how sexy Mother are and he asked Mother out.
    Mother aceppted it as a date.
    an month later they where a couple and Mother where thinking off having kids but Truster didnt wanted to.
    Truster said he rather die than having kids.
    but at the end they both wanted kids and so it happend.
    Truster and Mother got an whole bunch of kids that would became the GM crew off fire-blade.
    their kids would be named Bossform,Luther,Benethus,Bp,Drewlie,bubbleboy,nephly and so on.
    and thats how Fire-blade started.
    (afther 3 years)....Rain started falling and it didnt stop for 2 months Hiler and Women decide to make a ship to save all living but no1 trust them except Armor vendors.After 5 days they ship "died" in Shadowfang keep and there they find friends named Bossform,Luther,Benethus,Bp,Drewlie,bubbleboy,nephly. They started to make kids and to call other friends. this is how fireblade got population.
    Truster took Hiler as his student and he tech him how to do epic heals in raids and how to tailor and JC, Retrac took women as his student and teach her how to make weapons.
    (2 years ago) they made 1st tier 10 set on server and they were happy btw they were in love.Later they marry and become 2 most famous pair on server.
    They had armor and swords, trinkets and rings, backs and libriams so they decided to do first raid.They try to do VoA.Mobs were too powerful and bosses too big and strong but they just sad "we must not falter we must be strong" and they did 1st boss.They get achi named "Epic members of Fire-blade Best fun private server in the world" witch includes title Love Forever.
    ------------------------------------------
    SAVEON
    It is called: "Tales of a Fisherman"

It all began one day when Logi was fishing off an unknown Island in the South Seas. All was going well, he felt relaxed sitting in his fishing chair. As the day progressed Logi caught the same fish one by one. It began to get dark so Logi said to himself, "Ok one more cast, then it's time to go home." He waited a few minutes with the bait in the water. Nothing was biting. Logi let out a long sigh and began pulling the line back in to call it a day. All of the sudden he felt a very strong tug on the pole. Something big had grabbed his bait, and it wasn't letting go! Logi struggled desperately to hold on. He began to lose grip of the pole. In a final attempt to save his catch he spawned a Dwarven Tank and threw his pole underneath to hold it down. The pole still showed the stress of tugging, but for the most part it looked secure. Logi thought to himself how he would bring this catch in. He paced back and forth between the tank and the water. All of the sudden there was a much stronger tug on the line and the pole came flying out from under the tank! Logi jumped and tried to react in time. The pole flew by him and got snagged on his overalls! Logi was then pulled right into the water like a jet! Being dragged by his catch, Logi sped quickly beneath the deep waters of the South Seas. Unable to see a thing, Logi just held his breath and hoped whatever was on the other end of the line would let go. Three dreadful minutes had passed, Logi didn't know if he would ever get to see the surface again. Suddenly, Logi looked forward and was slowly able to make out a blurry image. He was headed right toward a large whirlpool that looked as if it had a magical touch to it. He was dragged into the spiraling figure. Logi rubbed his eyes and found himself immersed in a magical world. The landscape glowed with a bright green. Rolling hills appeared to expand the horizon for miles. Logi rose to his feet and began to look more in detail at his surroundings. In the distance he noticed a large blue barrier in the shape of a circle on the ground. He ran up to the barrier and found Mother being attacked by a hideous sluggish monster known as Waga! Logi noticed the Waga has a bent fish hook stuck in it. He knew then this was the beast that pulled him into the vortex! With quick thinking Logi pulled out his handy fishing knife and stabbed the Waga! A large burst of light blinded Logi and Mother. When they were able to see in front of them again they both stood in shock at what they saw. On the ground were the remains of the slug monster. Standing in the exact spot the Waga was in stood Women! She was cursed by an evil gnome. It turns out all along Women was not trying to attack anyone, she was trying to find help. The stab from the fishing knife broke the seal of the curse, and freed Women! The three then laughed about the whole incident. Logi then wondered to himself why he became a fisherman in the first place. Then he remembered, where else in the world will you find such legendary tales? The Tales of a Fisherman
    ----------------------------------------
    ALORD
    One day while walking around the mall Alordd noticed a group of people that looked like a hunter a warlock a Druid and warrior. Alordd being a curious tauren asked if they needed anything,the warrior that looked the leader of their small group stood upright and said "We are seeking adventure in cavern of Onyxia,and we need someone whom might be capable of healing me and my friends through the perioulus task. Would you be Interested?"
    "well... yes I suppose... Ive trained in the art of restoration for many years... I am willing to assist you in your task."
    "Good,good,Come along its a long travel from here to the den of Onyxia..."

STIANSO
    -----------------------------
    Everyone was told the story that Uther was Arthas Menethil's mentor, but little did they know
    it was all a lie run around by King Terenas himself. This is how the story goes.

"Please Stianso, train him, no one else in Lordaeron can do it.", pleaded King Terenas
    "When he is 8 years old i will teach him how to fight.", said Stianso
    "Thank you Stianso." King Terenas said relieved

2 Years Later

"Master, when will you teach me to fight?", Arthas wondered
    "When you learn to be patient my boy." Stianso answered
    "Okay Master, but i showed you i could fight." Arthas said
    "Fist fighting with another student is not allowed." Stianso argued
    "I will be more wary next time Master." Arthas said confused

4 Years Later

"Gah! Nice slash Arthas, only 12 and you fight like a gladiator." Stianso said tired
    "You have taught me too well Master, that is why i succeed." Arthas said
    "I think you are ready to learn some spells." Stianso said
    "What type of spells?" Arthas asked
    "Your father wants you to become a Paladin." Stianso answered honestly
    "Will i be able to fight along your side?" Arthas said wondered
    "If you pass training, you will help me in the field" Stianso answered
    "Yes Master, I will try even harder." Arthas said determined
    "Don't try too hard my boy, you might overwork yourself." Stianso said

8 Years Later

"So you will take him on your team?" King Terenas whispered
    "I have no choice mi'lord, I need his help." Stianso whispered back
    ______________________________________________________________________________

"So am i going to be working with you Stianso?" Arthas asked
    "Yes Arthas, you will help me destroy a cursed sword known as Frostmourne." Stianso replied
    "I have only heard rumors of it. Is this sword for real?" Arthas asked
    "Yes, we must get a team together. We leave at 6:45PM." Stianso said
    ______________________________________________________________________________

"Okay team, we leave in 1 hour." Stianso said
    "What if you need more reinforcements?" Cpl. Hiler asked
    "He sends me the messenger, duh." Alord said snobbishly
    "Hey! Settle your differences. We need to act like a team" Arthas ordered

2 Months Later

"Ahh!" Truster yelled
    "Hang on Truster, i'm coming!" Stianso yelled
    "Saveon, I need you to help Stianso pull Truster up!" Ordered Arthas
    "Hiler, Elronde, Mother, and Retrac. Help me kill those Gnolls." Arthas ordered
    _______________________________________________________________________________

"Truster, are you okay?" Stianso worriedly asked
    "Yeah, i'll live another day." Truster replied
    "We need more people." Hiler complained
    "Alright, Alord go back to Lordaeron, and get us reinforcements, tell them to meet us in Icecrown." Stianso ordered

1 Year Later in Icecrown

"Arthas don't do it! I will not hesitate to shed your blood!" Stianso yelled
    "Saveon, Truster. Take the rest of the team far away." Ordered Stianso
    "Arthas i will have to kill you if you take that sword, it's meant to be destroyed!" Stianso ordered
    "Too late, i will kill you where you stand!" Arthas said demonically
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Clang! Slush!
    Clash!
    Ahhhh!
    Ahhhh! Slink!

"Now that Stianso lies in a pol of blood i shall go destroy Lordaeron!" Arthas said possessed

1 Month Later
    "King your son is coming to kill you" Truster said
    "Enough!" Yelled King Terenas
    "Leave my palace, you are never allowed here again, you must stay in Stormwind!" Argued King Terena
    _________________________________________________________________________________

"Ah, my son. Welcome back." King Terenas greeted Arthas

"Wait! What are you doing? STOP!!" King Terenas cried in agony

28 Years Later

"Stianso? Are you alive?" Elronde wondered
    "Yes. We must find Arthas and kill him for his wrong doings." Stianso replied
    "I see you have two new axes, what do you call them?" Truster asked
    "I call them both Shadowmourne, I made them out of the ice Frostmourne was embedded in." Stianso replied
    "We must go fight, and kill Arthas Menethil, better yet known as The Lich King." Stianso said
    "We should we leave mi'lord? Retrac asked Stianso
    "We leave now." Stianso replied

THANKYOU TO THE ENTRANTS, ALL WILL BE RECEIVING 20 COMPLIMENTARY POINTS.[quote]

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Truster
    Truster
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Writing Contest Vote - 60 Points. Empty Re: Writing Contest Vote - 60 Points.

Post by Truster Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:53 pm

one question. No gms in alord's ?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:55 pm

maybe the tauren is a GM.
    alord
    alord
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Character sheet

Post by alord Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:03 pm

was it supposed to about a gm? if so I can fix that...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:04 pm

To late now, just leave it..I'll let it slide..just once
    alord
    alord
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Character sheet

Post by alord Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:05 pm

Thanks raph
    cheers
    Hiler
    Hiler
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Hiler Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:41 am

What winner get as reward ? btw me and women write the story but its ok if u put just women ^^ Cool
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:51 am

What about mine? I wrote mine in the Forum Topic. It's called "Stianso's Apprentice"
    woman
    woman
    Sergeant Major/First Sergeant

Character sheet

Post by woman Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:17 am

im srry stiaonso but the head character must be about a gm that is about you......
    srry mate it doesent counts
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:14 am

Actually it's about how Arthas turned on Me, Truster, Retrac, Alord, Hiler, Elronde, Saveon, and Mother. So i had like 3 GM's/Admin's in my story. They all played an important roll. I still think mine should be on the list. Who knows, i might get it!
    woman
    woman

Character sheet

Post by woman Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:36 am

dude... it has to be about a gm that storie is most about you and arthas...
    thats why your not there.
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:01 pm

I spent 4 hours thinking of that. So i get no credit for something that most of the people that are on Forum is in, that's just messed up. Alord didn't have any GM's in his. Atleast mine had GM's in it. Alord's story was somewhat cool. But i thought it was short. So why wasn't mine put in there?
    woman
    woman

Character sheet

Post by woman Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:22 pm

idk really its admin who choose that srry mate :/
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:17 am

hrmmmmmmm......i'll be nice..I cant reset poll but I did add your story.
    Hiler
    Hiler
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Hiler Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:45 am

cant u set a bit bigger letters ?
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:56 pm

Thanks for adding my story Admin.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:08 pm

i made it small on purpose..the story was soooo long..just do ctrl and + and it'll zoom in.
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:32 pm

Good luck to all entrants. Smile

goodluck
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:09 pm

Even though I let everyone have a say this is what I personally though
    Saveon's story made sense and had a good ending and was pretty exciting
    Women's story was good but I really struggled to read it..it was all over the place no offence and I really didnt understand it.
    Alord's story was very short and in my honest opinion went no where
    Stianso's story I liked but changing major lore never makes sense.

Please dont be offended by what I say because all of you can write a story better than me.

So here is my Placings and please note that everyone has already recieved 20 Complimentary points.

4th = Alord
    3rd = Stianso
    2nd = Women
    1st = Saveon

Thanks to those who participated and Saveon will be recieving 60 points Congratulations!
    woman
    woman

Character sheet

Post by woman Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:13 am

...though it wasthe one who got most votes xD...
    well gratz then saveon
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:25 am

I was just letting the public have a vote..as I said when I made the competition and also when I opened this poll, I'll have the winners vote.
    woman
    woman

Character sheet

Post by woman Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:47 am

ouch that hurted >8( xD
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:53 am

eh?
    Truster
    Truster
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Truster Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:53 am

Gratz guys ^^
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:24 am

Thanks! Great stories to all who entered! Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:31 am