Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

3 posters

MC Raiders - Story

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Fireblade: 70

MC Raiders - Story Empty MC Raiders - Story

Post by Admin Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:10 pm

I am going to write the whole story of the MC Raiders (what happened in the events) for those who missed it..and btw here is what I did all my work on. Click the button for a wall of text ^^

Spoiler:
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

MC Raiders - Story Empty Re: MC Raiders - Story

Post by Admin Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Chapter 1: Luvab
    The heroes walked into the dusty abandoned inn - hoping for a good rest. A strange man who seemed to be the innkeeper was greiving in the corner and had what when examined a broken arm. He saw the heroes and wiped his face and said with a cheery voice
    "Welcome to my inn, please enjoy your stay… *sigh* Who am I kidding I’m terrified to even stay here…everyone is out to get me ever since I raided Ragnaros I try to live a normal life and look at what I get…I am harassed by every type of creature."
    A rumble echoed in the distant distinctly of Magnatuar! Luvab got an extremely worried look on his face and quickly pounced behind the altar.
    "Hey, can you hear that? Oh no not again…Please save me!! They come from a portal which is generated by summoners, most days I can take them but my arm is still broken from last time you’ve got to help me!"

The heroes had no time to decide as the Magnatuar smashed through the makeshift barrier - they fought with the magnataur raiding force and into the heart of the camp. The magnatuar's leader Ormok swung his hooves around but he was not strong enough to take down the heroes, as he fell to the floor the Phrophet Sekrim moved forward and told his Anubisath defenders to slay the heroes. He failed and fell to the floor in a heap alongside his defenders.
    The twin emperor's and the battleguard holding the portal up were the only ones left to put down. The heroes advance and slew the Battleguard, not knowing that as long as the Emperor's were alive she could not die!! They moved onto the Emperor's but, what is that? More magnataur arrived through the portal - the fight became heated and just in time Luvab sprang to the rescue, distracting the magnatuar as the heroes finished off the Emeperors. The battleguard let out a loud screech as more magnataur arrived... but it was to late she lost her grip on the portal and they were sent back into the abyss. The portal errupted in a pile of rubble.

Luvab smiled and pulled out his thumb - gesturing that the heroes had succeeded although they were not done. He opened his gleeful mouth and told the heroes
    "Ahh I got my armour on while you defended me, I have also figured out a plan of how to end this. Most of the members of the MC raiders have already deceased – BUT! There are some that are alive other then me. If you go to all of them and they agree to help me then meet at the Molten Core. I should be fine for now, I found my trusty Ashbringer." Luvab turned around and left for Molten Core. Luvab was safe - now onto the other members...
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

MC Raiders - Story Empty Re: MC Raiders - Story

Post by Stianso91 Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:35 pm

Nice story Admin.
    Hiler
    Hiler
    Knight/Stone Guard