Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

5 posters

Talking about politics

Skyknight
    Skyknight
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Talking about politics Empty Talking about politics

Post by Skyknight Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:28 am

I had a thought earlier today about politics.

Talking about politics is both a nessessity, but it's also compeltly pointless. It's always the same, there are problems, there are solutions, but the solution always generates some form of a problem. politics currently in my country, is nothing more then a term to describe how we are being lied to on a daily basis. I love my country very much. But to me it just seems like common sense doesn't exist on a political level. It always seems like Politician A is doing things wrong, Politician B apparently has the ability to fix it, Politician C apparently thinks there both wrong, and politicians D-Z are all looking out for #1, were all looking out for #1. Leaders have always looked out for #1.

To me it simply seems like talking about politics is quite pointless, because all the variables remain the same through out history. It's like preparing a meal. You have your set ingrediants and your spices and your secret ingrediants or what not, you cook the meal the same way everytime as the cookbook of history has put out "Guidlines" for you, and then when the meals sat out on the table for a while it goes sour, so you throw it away and make the same meal sometime in the near future.

anyone else get where im comin from?
    Zerix
    Zerix
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Talking about politics Empty Re: Talking about politics

Post by Zerix Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:14 pm

I also think politics is pointless. In fact, it causes more deaths than regular, natural human faults. Most of it is just about power and land ever since our ancestors learned how to establish government and trade. However, some does serve a purpose but if anything, to make rules we should just have a simple council in order to govern ourselves.

(I kinda see where you are coming from...but at the same time you are expanding thoughts to a different perspective which isn't necessary in this case. This topic is straight forward.)
    Skyknight
    Skyknight
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Post by Skyknight Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:44 pm

well put zerix well put
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet
    Fireblade: 70

Post by Stianso91 Sat May 01, 2010 5:14 am

My father and cousin argue about politics all the time. Personally i find the Republican side to make more since. Those of you who live in United States as i do would probably be on my side with this. Obama has promised us many things yet, he hasn't done anything. He should make the Higher Class citizens taxes higher, and the Middle Class taxes lower. So why are we Middle Class citizens paying more. But i don't want to get in a Political fight, I am also sick of the politicians fighting and all the stuff Zerix said. lmao
    Zerix
    Zerix
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Zerix Sat May 01, 2010 7:39 pm

Yeah...unfortunately, we can't do a thing about it. We are all tired of the Government putting out all of the money they printed out, then they take it back from taxes and certain bills. Kinda hypocritical, don't-cha think? (Well...contradicting anyway. Lol.)
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Sat May 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Either way i don't see why we can't all move to Ireland?
    alord
    alord
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Character sheet

Post by alord Sun May 02, 2010 2:23 am

Stianso91 wrote:Either way i don't see why we can't all move to Ireland?
    GUINESS ALL AROUND!
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Sun May 02, 2010 7:35 am

alord wrote:
    Stianso91 wrote:Either way i don't see why we can't all move to Ireland?
    GUINESS ALL AROUND!
    I find Harp and Smithwicks much more satisfying, but i still like Guiness.

Also, last offtopic post is this one.
    Truster
    Truster
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Truster Sun May 02, 2010 12:08 pm

well stianso he cant just come on and then *click* everything is fixed. America is highely under finance problems and all that stuffs so they have to figure out different ways to do stuffs. Its much stuffs they have to go through to get something done. And second he dont have all the power himself. I dont live in america so i dont know what the places are named (forgot) but he have to go through different politicans and so on before it can get accepted and all that
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Sun May 02, 2010 1:21 pm

I realize that Truster, but he has been in office for almost two years now, and nothing as changed from when Bush left. All i can tell is there's higher gas prices.
    Zerix
    Zerix
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Zerix Sun May 16, 2010 10:39 am

Yes, but technically most problems are caused by the faults of our own actions. They probably screwed up some where along the lines of their system. Which is retarded I might add. I mean no offense, but have you seen America's justice system? People can go to a magic happy place known as jail which supplies FREE food... FREE clothing... FREE showers... FREE everything. Ok, so there's some rape and other things here or there, but they don't have to pay jack crap. Along with some people get to run free because they think they're mentally insane. This shows that our system is corrupted and doesn't quite work as well. This makes me sick and want to desperately move to Texas...It's basically legal to shoot kids with your shotgun if they get too close to your house lol. No, but you can fight back if you are wronged instead of being put in jail for doing the right thing.

Another thing is, is that we have too many connections because of politics. A lot of connections form due to feeling vulnerable and left out. They gain connections to serve a purpose of being safe and secure. Just like terrorists, they want to change our system because they feel it is necessary and that our system now is wrong. So they gain connections until they see a spot and they go all out on us because they want to make us seem weak. But even after 9/11 we still stood strong which made them re-think. But they still have their connections and they are still waiting for us to make a mistake.

So yeah, Ireland is looking really good right now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:34 am