Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

4 posters

Quick Writing

Zerix
    Zerix
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Quick Writing Empty Quick Writing

Post by Zerix Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:11 pm

One day, in the realm of the titans, one which was named Damus created a world like no other. This world was known Azeroth. When the other titans discovered this, they took the liberty of helping Damus reshaping and creating the land. As old tales go, Gnomes started as simple technology and later gained flesh in some mysterious way. Two Machine-like gnomes were created and designed into the perfect builders that also help add to the world. However, their ways of building was abused and so their skills were locked away for a time being. After the events of War against the Scourge, when Arthas first became Lich King, Other gnomes tried finding the ancient tomb to unlock these two ancient gnomes. These gnomes had no luck in the matter though, they needed to hire professional adventurers and so they called upon the Fireblade Climbers' three elite members. Sir Skyknight, a brave hero who served for many years with countless amounts of training. Lintha, another hero with loads of skills from the amount of places the Fireblade Climbers have gone to. Last, but certainly not least, Saveon who was a legend in their midst, he reached all places far and wide. He even reached several places which have not even been marked on the map yet. They all grouped together to take on the task of finding the ancient tomb, containing the two legendary gnomes. Locating the place was difficult, but the harder part was getting in. There were several traps but one which caused the three members to be confused and frustrated. It was a riddle in old gnome binary code which they couldn't decipher without codes to other tomes which also had binary codes. In a loop that they couldn't figure out, they all took a rest and sat. But Lintha accidentally leaned on a hidden door which led to a secret room containing all the information they needed for the codes. As they input the codes, each tome unlocked and they proceeded forward. On their way, however, they reached a person who was as beautiful as ever. She just called herself "Woman" for she did not know her real name. She was trapped here for about 3 years and survived from scraps of food she had. Though she was a paladin, she could conjure up food which also helped. She was sent by the same gnomes that the 3 Fireblade Climbers were sent for. They worked together from that point to reach the final door which Woman said was impossible to reach for you must awake a force which is never there. This riddle seemed to reach higher limits of simple thinking. They could not figure out the last part. Then Saveon stated that we should "Re-track our steps in order to see what was done." The word "Retrack" caused the final door to collapse and a spirit pierced out which formed into a Gnome as well. "Thank you strangers." The spirit kindly said. "What is your name, spirit?" Sir Skyknight asked. "As you stated, Retrac, but with no K." The Gnome then disappeared but before doing so, two keys appeared and they traveled forward to the tombs. Each tomb had a coffin which had a magic barrier. Woman and Lintha held the keys to the door while Saveon and Skynight opened them. The gnomes slowly crept out, as they looked around they noticed that they had sleeves of skin, flesh was on their machine like body. "So you are the two gnomes from old?" Saveon asked boldly. "Yes." in a synchronized pattern. "We build, protect, watch, and grow." - "As a team, as a whole." As they conversed, they cave started to cave in, before they were fully locked in they moved to the outside to continue the conversation on the way back to the gnomes. The gnomes refused to go back to their brethren, however. "They seek to use our knowledge for their own, come with us we will build our own realm." Though the heroes seemed reluctant, they joined them into the realm which appeared to be exactly the same. Though some things were changed, altogether it was the greatest thing they've seen. "I guess a job well done for the Fireblade Climbers right?" Sir Skyknight stated. "Unfortunately, no we need something to support this world." A gnome spirit soon entered into the realm as they did before. "Or someone..." Retrac said. "I can support and hold up this realm as long as you two bring happiness and fun into this world, deal?" The two gnomes known as Mother and Truster gave a brief sign of yes by the nod of their heads. All was well as their population fluctuated going down and up. "What shall we call this realm?" Truster asked. "I believe Fireblade would suffice, for it was them who found us and unlocked ourselves." Mother replied. Though the realm seemed small in population. The people had much fun and enjoyed their time with the Guardians of the realm, Truster and Mother who brought streams of events and time lines into the world.

(Yes, I was EXTREMELY bored when I wrote this and I didn't want to go to bed. So if you see flaws in the story don't be surprised and state it in a Post, unless you really want to bother me...lol.)

Last edited by Zerix on Sun May 16, 2010 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Fireblade: 70

Quick Writing Empty Re: Quick Writing

Post by Admin Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:42 pm

Lol i knew that, that ending would be inevitible. But there is one major problem, there is no Zerix in it!! That was good, with a twist aswell not starting with the admins and GMs making the server but you started with the players kind of being the catalyst's to be creating the server if you get me :/
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:47 am

I see of a flaw... IT WASN"T INTERESTING!!!!!

Nah, i'm j/king good story.
    woman
    woman
    Sergeant Major/First Sergeant
    Sergeant Major/First Sergeant

Character sheet

Post by woman Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:49 am

wow iv got to say nice story :3
    Zerix
    Zerix
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Zerix Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Thanks a bunch Smile

EDIT: If you feel any need to add on or just write a quick short story feel free to post here. However, if its going to be
    your own custom tale then you might want to post them in the same topic but just in a different Post. (Basically - Short
    stories [If you want] go here and Tales or Longer Stories go in your own Topic.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:15 pm