Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

+4
woman
Saveon
Admin
benni
8 posters

ATTENTION ADMINISTRATORS [Warning]]

benni
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

ATTENTION ADMINISTRATORS [Warning]] Empty ATTENTION ADMINISTRATORS [Warning]]

Post by benni Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:08 pm

As you all might know I have \"hacked\" this forum many times using a well know exploit. My question to you is, are you ever going to patch it? I can make myself and any other member here a root administrator and have unlimited control of the forum. and i can view all your passwords Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Fireblade: 70

ATTENTION ADMINISTRATORS [Warning]] Empty Re: ATTENTION ADMINISTRATORS [Warning]]

Post by Admin Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:08 am

Freaky! But would you really do that to a community that you have come so close to and accepted you as one of our own Very Happy. Probably --- yes Smile
    Saveon
    Saveon
    Sergeant Major/First Sergeant

Character sheet

ATTENTION ADMINISTRATORS [Warning]] Empty Re: ATTENTION ADMINISTRATORS [Warning]]

Post by Saveon Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:48 am

Whats better than a hacker?

A hacker that helps stop future hacking. You seem so proud of yourself and yea we all get you are a hacker and can probably crush this Forum if you wanted to. But everyone, no matter how evil at least has a small heart. Have a heart and help our Admin patch the exploit. You said it yourself you were done hacking us, so why not tell us how to stop other hackers using the same exploit. Don't want them on your territory do you?

Have a heart. PM me, Truster, or Admin the secret to fix your exploit. We are a free private server, whether we go down or not is nothing that will effect you. Let us just get on with our Server and Forum. We aren't hackers, we won't know how to find it ourselves.

Please.

~Saveon
    benni
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Post by benni Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:52 pm

Yes well, I could just hack all of you personally and see your accounts on the black market. You all have WoW accounts... Wanna see how easily i can get them off you?
    benni
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Post by benni Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:55 pm

Nah, Im not that slack XD
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:02 am

Benni you can hack my Retail account. I mean you'll be around the 4th one to do it. I gave up on it - another hacker is currently playing on it now haha.
    woman
    woman

Character sheet

Post by woman Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:18 am

iv dont got a wow accountnot (not real one) never wanted to fix one neither its such a waste of money
    Eido
    Eido
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Character sheet

Post by Eido Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:43 am

Benni... u cant get them if they are Authenticated... just like mine so just... qq.
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:00 pm

Also, I used to have a WoW account but its not paid for anymore since I stopped playing Retail. So my account is no use to anyone anyway, unless you want to pay for it yourself, be my guest.
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Seriously, retail fails. I stopped playing about 2 years ago...
    mikey625

Character sheet

Post by mikey625 Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:17 pm

My retail password and email are crazy unguessable best chance of guessing my password is to spend 10 hours smoking 2 joints and listening to Bob Marley. Best of luck to you.
    benni
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Post by benni Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:50 am

mikey625 wrote:My retail password and email are crazy unguessable best chance of guessing my password is to spend 10 hours smoking 2 joints and listening to Bob Marley. Best of luck to you.

lol i wasn't going to guess your password. I was going to turn this site into a java Drive-By and infect you all with a RAT (Trojan Horse) then i was going to get ALL of your accounts. Or anything useful on your computers... But i CBF.
    Alexeng
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Character sheet

Post by Alexeng Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:10 am

So sorry to destroy your fun right now Benni, but to get infected by trojan horses then it will first need to get past the firewall, then the anti-virus program, and then try to execute itself, without the anti-virus program knowing about it. Then we always got the replace files option if a neccesary file (maybe for the anti-virus) is taken away. But anyone who got a good anti-virus and a firewall basicly wouldnt even be able to load the forum if it was a java Drive-By. I know trojan horses comes in within other files, but that does not really help as the anti-virus scans all incoming (and outgoing i think) files. But good luck, you will need someone with eighter their firewall turned off or at the lowest security to even get past that obstacle Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:45 am

Will you idiots stop aggrovating?
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:11 am

**Topic Locked**

PM me if you actually have something useful or important to post here and I will unlock it so you can post then relock it.

~Saveon

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content