Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

Are we Dead or what?

Skyknight
    Skyknight
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Are we Dead or what? Empty Are we Dead or what?

Post by Skyknight Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:15 pm

I think we've all seen a topic like this coming guys. I just can't tell anymore. Is fireblade alive or dead?

If its DYING, we have 2 options, give up and pull the plug, or pull together and figure something out. We have ideas, plans, and everything in our heads. There must be something we can do to put fireblade back on track you guys. Even if we have a populace of 20 again, That would be fantastic. There must be something we can do to bring fireblade back up.

here are some simple ideas i would suggest.

1. hold the white house hostage and have a bill pased making it illegal not to play fireblade
    2. Tell your friends guys! really push them to join the server and see how fun it is!
    3. Schedule more events. Truster man i see you on the forum all the time, we should talk as a group and plan events like mother did a few months back. That brought SO MANY PEOPLE online, at least 20, at least.
    4. Make more videos! more promotion! more advertisement, spread the word you guys. Let every wow player you've met known about fire blade.
    5. We need to show new players that WE ARE INFACT ALIVE and not a server with a populace of 2 -.-.

so common guys WHOSE WITH ME!

(message funded by the organization for saving fireblade bounce )