Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

Rethinking some Priorities

Skyknight
    Skyknight
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Rethinking some Priorities Empty Rethinking some Priorities

Post by Skyknight Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:54 pm

Hey guys, bet you didn't think you'd ever hear from me again lol, I've been busy with alot of different projects and to my dismay almost completely forgot about the friends I had here at Fireblade Sad sorry guys my bad. I got so caught up in my own little projects that I neglected to keep sayin hello here, sorry for that again ^^

If anyone's curious as to what I've been up to for the past month or two I've been gone most of the time I was gone I was trying out various free MMO's and for the past 2-2 1/2 weeks I've been working diligantly on my own wow server

(I'd post a link to it but I feel like I'd get in trouble for that)

But after rethinking some of my priorities I came to the conclusion that keeping in contact with friends is more important then getting caught up in my own projects :-) So I'll make the best attempt I can make at being here.

I've also read up on all the updates that Retrac has been doing, sounds pretty exciting ^^

So in short, sorry I was gone for so long ^^, I'm gunna try to show up more often, and have a nice day Very Happy

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:36 am