Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

+4
Eido
Truster
alek2002
Snowknight
8 posters

Hey i cud not sleep becouse i got a new idea then i had to show it! :D

Snowknight
    Snowknight
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Hey i cud not sleep becouse i got a new idea then i had to show it! :D Empty Hey i cud not sleep becouse i got a new idea then i had to show it! :D

Post by Snowknight Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:13 am

Okey

What about a quest you take in mall------>Then you have to Kill a new world boss, the boss need to use spell he need to be a 20man or 40 man world boss he need to drop bedst gear on server and of the quest item. when you have kill him you go to mall get a stone You can trade in for a new class

Okey i'm a warrior i have done my quest i go to to the new man called ******* he stay in *******
    I can get One new class i still have my old spells
    I can be Druid,rogue,hunter,shaman,paladin,priest or deathknight. I'm not getting all spells
    Druid i will get like 9 spells samm as hunter shaman palading priest and deathknight

This culd be so nice just 9 spells from one of the classes Very Happy

Last edited by Snowknight on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    alek2002
    alek2002

Character sheet
    Fireblade: 70

Hey i cud not sleep becouse i got a new idea then i had to show it! :D Empty Re: Hey i cud not sleep becouse i got a new idea then i had to show it! :D

Post by alek2002 Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:40 am

Lol I like the world boss idear more bigger raids but the clas thing dunno lol
    Truster
    Truster
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Hey i cud not sleep becouse i got a new idea then i had to show it! :D Empty Re: Hey i cud not sleep becouse i got a new idea then i had to show it! :D

Post by Truster Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:44 am

Could create some unbalance on the server. but maybe..
    I agree with alek on maybe a world boss atleast and so
    Eido
    Eido
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Character sheet

Post by Eido Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:53 am

The class idea is actually aviable. the old owner of Dalaranrealm did make it. i dont know how but it was made.
    Snowknight
    Snowknight
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Snowknight Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:41 am

The class idea was a thing there got alot of ppl to the server called ''wowblaze'' Very Happy

Last edited by Snowknight on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Eido
    Eido
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Character sheet

Post by Eido Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:43 am

yeh both Wowblaze and Dalaranwow
    mikey625

Character sheet

Post by mikey625 Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:03 pm

Eido wrote:yeh both Wowblaze and Dalaranwow
    Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't alot of these servers original rip offs of good ol' antwow or whatever it is?
    Eido
    Eido
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Character sheet

Post by Eido Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:43 am

Dalaran wow di completely build up by em'selfes and i know because i was with at building their system Smile
    mikey625

Character sheet

Post by mikey625 Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:53 am

You're a liar. Get over it.
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Well, why a 20-40Man? Theres usally only like 15 people on the realm at once. It would have to be a real god decision to put up to 40 people on the server....
    Snowknight
    Snowknight
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Snowknight Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:00 am

Lol. yeah after dc but sometimes is there more in than 40 ppl online
    Truster
    Truster
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Truster Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:12 am

True, but think we should atleast have around 20-30 or something like that. easier to get ready and so on.
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:47 am

If Alliance and Horde work together to take the boss down, there WILL be enough
    Hiler
    Hiler
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Hiler Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:47 am

Nice idea
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:10 pm

Hiler wrote:Nice idea
    Yeah, it could be boss that hates both factions. Like "Illidan".
    Because Alliance and Horde worked together to try and defeat "Lich King"
    Hiler
    Hiler
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Hiler Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:53 am

Snowknight wrote:Okey

What about a quest you take in mall------>Then you have to Kill a new world boss, the boss need to use spell he need to be a 20man or 40 man world boss he need to drop bedst gear on server and of the quest item. when you have kill him you go to mall get a stone You can trade in for a new class

Okey i'm a warrior i have done my quest i go to to the new man called ******* he stay in *******
    I can get One new class i still have my old spells
    I can be Druid,rogue,hunter,shaman,paladin,priest or deathknight. I'm not getting all spells
    Druid i will get like 9 spells samm as hunter shaman palading priest and deathknight

This culd be so nice just 9 spells from one of the classes Very Happy

i think then some classes will be overpowerd
    example Deathknight with 9 spells of pala that would be hard to kill
    he can heal and bubble hearth and 3 aoe spells.i dont think this is good idea
    lintha
    lintha
    Sergeant Major/First Sergeant
    Sergeant Major/First Sergeant

Character sheet

Post by lintha Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Bringing back some classic wow world bosses would be good Razz like those dragons guarding the Emerald Dream portals and Azuregos (that one in Azshara)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:29 am