Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

2 posters

The Knight is back my raiding brethren

Skyknight
    Skyknight
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

The Knight is back my raiding brethren Empty The Knight is back my raiding brethren

Post by Skyknight Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:40 am

Greetings wow junkies, socialization fanatics, and sexual deviants Very Happy (not that last part, just kidding ^^_)

I'm coming back to Fireblade, summers just kicked off for me, and I'm bored of all my other online games,

So the Knight in skylit armor is back, and ready for some raiding. So I heard the website was hacked by some uber hacker, then forum befriended said hacker so HI Mr. Hacker Very Happy. I'd love to hop on the server right now

but wait a samon flyin, chipmunk dancin, piranha biteing second O.O, i can't connect :-(

can someone be kind enough to tell me the exact patch number, and realm list? thanks Very Happy
    Truster
    Truster
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Fireblade: 70

The Knight is back my raiding brethren Empty Re: The Knight is back my raiding brethren

Post by Truster Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:59 pm

3.3.3a - 11723

set realmlist fire-blade.servegame.org

secondly yeah you get stucked at connection been like that lately and welcome back Smile summer just started for me to but gonna work for some weeks first Smile

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:11 pm