Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

+6
Eido
alek2002
mikey625
Kamachi
Admin
exidus
10 posters

Reporting Mother for changing my toon stats without ANY request from me.

exidus
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Reporting Mother for changing my toon stats without ANY request from me. Empty Reporting Mother for changing my toon stats without ANY request from me.

Post by exidus Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:47 pm

I was in ToC with a group today when Mother decided to start changing my faction, after I had expressly stated that I DID NOT WANT IT DONE. After I was changed back to Horde, Mother started messing with my HP/MP stats, again without asking me or me asking for it to be done. After I tried telling him more than a few times to stop, he banned me. I have screenshots of the whole conversation upon request. If this is how you people run your server, I'm not surprised no one plays on it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Fireblade: 70

Reporting Mother for changing my toon stats without ANY request from me. Empty Re: Reporting Mother for changing my toon stats without ANY request from me.

Post by Admin Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Ok than, after your leader told me to change all your factions I did so...you bitched at me for it so I was like...ok settle down...than he later on shouts at me and 'insults ' me lol. Anyway...Find a better GM than, let me see how anyother GM would've coped...your just lucky...
    exidus
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Reporting Mother for changing my toon stats without ANY request from me. Empty Re: Reporting Mother for changing my toon stats without ANY request from me.

Post by exidus Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:23 pm

Lucky? Lucky that you don't understand english? I don't care what the party leader said. I specifically told you NOT to change my faction. And I have no idea why you would be screwing with my Mana and HP in the first place. There was no reason for that. If that's what you call being a GM then you have another thing coming. I suppose I am lucky, lucky that there's a million other servers to play on, with GMs that don't get their kicks by screwing with normal players.
    Kamachi

Post by Kamachi Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:57 pm

***CLOSED*** (Requested)
    mikey625

Character sheet

Post by mikey625 Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:54 pm

Kamachi wrote:***CLOSED*** (Requested)
    Not your thread you don't get to say that obviously this situation is in debate still... unless he already left lol
    alek2002
    alek2002

Character sheet

Post by alek2002 Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Mate they change ur faction so they can heal you. But i do agree should of asked and why change his hp and stuff
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:26 pm

I never changed your mana? I was changing my own to do a spell...And you never said not to change your faction
    exidus
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Post by exidus Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:58 pm

Do you really think I'd say it without being able to back myself up? I have screenshots of the WHOLE thing. that I'm perfectly willing and able to post here or send to whoever needs to see them. I'm not some little kid, and I have way better things to do than lie about some game. Reporting Mother for changing my toon stats without ANY request from me. I0k0U
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:28 pm

Picture? Yea...I cant see it

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    Eido
    Eido
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Character sheet

Post by Eido Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:57 am

as i know ur still not allowed to.... That is against the rule : Dont use your powers on anyone but yourself. - and actually he got a prove on it **SC**
    so now its just about seeing what happens Smile
    mikey625

Character sheet

Post by mikey625 Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:23 am

Eido wrote:as i know ur still not allowed to.... That is against the rule : Dont use your powers on anyone but yourself. - and actually he got a prove on it **SC**
    If you want to be a smartarse if you ever get stuck or die we'll be sure not to revive or summon you out. They're exceptions and you know it.
    mikey625

Character sheet

Post by mikey625 Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:24 am

mikey625 wrote:
    Eido wrote:as i know ur still not allowed to.... That is against the rule : Dont use your powers on anyone but yourself. - and actually he got a prove on it **SC**
    If you want to be a smartarse if you ever get stuck or die we'll be sure not to revive or summon you out. There are exceptions and you know it.
    Eido
    Eido
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Character sheet

Post by Eido Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:33 am

The thing i mean with powers is more like .mod hp - .mod mana and so.
    exidus
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Post by exidus Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:08 pm

Ahhh so your little "Rules" are only enforced selectively? Interesting. A little pathetic. None of you will make it anywhere as server admins, take it from someone who does it professionally for a living.
    Eido
    Eido
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Character sheet

Post by Eido Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:11 pm

yeah.... if the rulez are something that the gm's may choose to follow by them selves then i seem like wanting to help you guys really much to make some rules they MUST follow.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:05 pm

disappointing...it really is...I thought you people actually had lives and had better things to do than bitch about 9000 missing mana...and for your 'proffesionalism' you claim to have in the art of 'Gamemastering' you have no proof! So dont tell us that you are some guy that has mastered the art at being a Gamemaster cause you cant...
    Eido
    Eido
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Character sheet

Post by Eido Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:18 pm

i know that u cant ''Master'' the art. but atleast u can be pretty good at chooseing Rules and such... -.- im not saying that im a ''Master of the gamemaster art''
    exidus
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Post by exidus Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:21 pm

And the point is not the mana. The point is in the ethics of the situation. You think you can really run a game server with any real success when your GMs go around doing this kind of thing?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:26 pm

Oh so now we are redirecting out attention from the problem? Maybe you should stick to one game plan.
    exidus
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Post by exidus Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Hmmm....I'd like you to show me where I'm changing tactics? I assumed you understood this problem from the first, but apparently I was overestimating your capabilities?
    exidus
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Post by exidus Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:44 pm

...so I'd like to ask you people why you even have these "GMs" and these "Rules" and even this forum if none of it matters? If the first time someone questions your self-righteousness all you're going to do is sit there and first try to lie about it, and then when actual real proof becomes involved change YOUR tactics and try to say that you're justified in the selective enforcement of your little rules. What's the point? I'm the only one here who's supported their end of this little argument. All the responses I've gotten are typical teenage defenses. "It wasn't me!" You deserved it!" "It's all your fault"
    I mean come on. This wasn't even THAT big a deal to begin with, but you could at least have conducted yourself with a little bit of maturity. The only thing you're doing here is proving me right. Again, and again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:30 pm

Do you know what, fine I changed your mana are you happy now you can go tell the world about your victory over a GM of fireblade, the headlines will read "Exidus conquers fireblade GM". Oh wait, do you know no one cares
    smoothride
    smoothride
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Post by smoothride Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:26 pm

Honestly not a big deal and Exidus is turning it into one...imo
    Truster
    Truster
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Truster Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:59 am

Both of them are turning it into a big thing. Started with Exidus who reported a GM as he should but then it went of. Admin you should know that GMs aren't here to argue. If something like this happen we are supposed to try to find a way to end it as fast and possible. And here you are flaming back on him and turning it into a unnecessary fight. And Exidus yes Rules are there to follow even though some GMs don't care. Which they aren't allowed to.
    And to be honest if you fight back at him then its your fault to not to be any sucker gm or so. But both of you flamed back on each other so both of you are the fault. And as i said Admin you did something wrong accept it and try find a way to fix it instead of flaming back.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:24 am

I am sorry Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:30 am