Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

+6
Eido
alek2002
mikey625
Kamachi
Admin
exidus
10 posters

Reporting Mother for changing my toon stats without ANY request from me.

Killertwinz
    Killertwinz
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Reporting Mother for changing my toon stats without ANY request from me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Reporting Mother for changing my toon stats without ANY request from me.

Post by Killertwinz Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:17 pm

Hey guys this is no big deal..honostley i need to say that its just a little argue but not something big that in every server gets..You have a player and a GM, the player doesnt accept or something and he blows on the GM. Exidus, I was there, i was the leader that told Mother to give us the faction change, and its no big deal couse when u relog the faction change gets you back to horde anyway. For myself i am sorry if i began this argue. But its nothing serius, we shouldn fight over a game anyways Razz GMs are here to help us and make our playing more enjoyable, and btw, Admin are you Mother?
    Snowknight
    Snowknight
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Reporting Mother for changing my toon stats without ANY request from me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Reporting Mother for changing my toon stats without ANY request from me.

Post by Snowknight Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Guy's! remeber to accept ''evry one make fail'' This fail is so litle so i cant even see why to report it.

Just remeber that! EVRY ONE CAN MAKE FAIL'S!
    Truster
    Truster
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Fireblade: 70

Post by Truster Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:43 pm

Please dont post unnecessary, the gm have already apologized. And hopefully Exidus accept it and also understand what i meant in the other post

***CLOSED****

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:01 pm