Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

2 posters

How to connect to Fireblade - Guide

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Fireblade: 70

How to connect to Fireblade - Guide Empty How to connect to Fireblade - Guide

Post by Admin Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:42 pm

Hi, this guide will help you to connect to Fireblade and get you started inside the realm! I hope that it is easy to understand, and if you are still confused please PM me.

Firstly you have to install World of Warcraft, and than patch it up till WotLK - 3.3.x
    Link to *possible* download - http://www.bigdownload.com/games/world-of-warcraft-wrath-of-the-lich-king/pc/world-of-warcraft-full-install-client
    NOTE: link above may NOT work, so you may have to find your own.

Getting into Fireblade

1.Go into 'My Computer' located in the start menu.
    2.Find the folder 'Local Disk (C:)' than search through your folders for the folder 'World of Warcraft'
    3.Go into the folder 'Data' than follow into the folder 'enUS'
    4. Once inside that there will be a notepad folder named 'Realmlist' open it and delete what is inside it and copy
    'set realmlist fire-blade.servegame.org' into the notepad.
    5. Save it than create an account at -- http://fire-blade.servegame.org/ -- Wait around 5 minutes than start up World of Warcraft Normally. Type in the account you made than you should be able to connect, have fun!!

NOTE: If it gets stuck at 'Connecting' the server is offline, please forgive us for the inconvenience the server will be up as soon as possible.

Last edited by Truster on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated Patch)
    mikey625

Character sheet
    Fireblade: 70

How to connect to Fireblade - Guide Empty Re: How to connect to Fireblade - Guide

Post by mikey625 Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:58 am

Hehe short guide I'll post my nice awesome perplex guide later Razz

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:49 am