Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

+11
kyljys
Alexeng
Retrac
woman
alord
Admin
lintha
Skyknight
Stianso91
twotail
Saveon
15 posters

Petition: Truster Should Have Database Access

Alexeng
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Character sheet
    Fireblade: 70

Petition: Truster Should Have Database Access - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition: Truster Should Have Database Access

Post by Alexeng Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:35 am

oh, cant we just get a banhammer and begin attacking retrac?Razz but seriously, i think he doesnt give it to you cuz he doesnt know how it really is, we had like 40-50 players in tbc, now we got 1-10... more than 10 is like a record these days, in some weeks we might not have any players at all...
    twotail
    twotail

Petition: Truster Should Have Database Access - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition: Truster Should Have Database Access

Post by twotail Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:26 am

Ye indeed..... and many players need help, finding the teleport or something but there is none GM on when its needed ( Without Mother and Truster. God bless em... ) thats how we lose ppl,
    Eido
    Eido
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Character sheet

Post by Eido Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:10 am

dude, you miss'understood my comment, i said that the SERVER aint 3.3.3 yet, i know all the repacks are bugged right now and since i'm not allowed to advertise on the forum i cant advertise to a repack that SHOULD be buggless.
    Saveon
    Saveon
    Sergeant Major/First Sergeant

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:25 pm

I get what you mean. But server population was still dropping fast before 3.3.3. That is also no excuse for keeping Truster out of the database to help fix the bugs he can fix.
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:18 pm

I remember simpler days. When we would peak at about 27. But those days are long gone, people leave. Most people have moved back to Underworld-WoW. We need to allow Truster DB access so he can fix some bugs. Retrac isn't always on so he can't *always* fix bugs, we spam with bugs and stuff, and half of them aren't fixed, Truster needs DB access so he can fix most of them.
    Eido
    Eido
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Character sheet

Post by Eido Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:11 am

i simply do agree with you guys, but yet. i guess that the server population also maybe could have dropped that low because of the little trip Kakao had. then again, it could also be someone who was on and told everyone that he had a server and wanted all the people to start there and then maybe just to get the players he says *the 10 first people gets Gm or Admin*
    Retrac
    Retrac
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Retrac Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:11 am

with the database you cant fix "Spell Bugs" tbh not many bugs can be fixed with just the database alone. most of the reason why the server crashes is to do with faulty LUA scripts... Which im currently working to fix, another thing about the server going 3.3.3 the reason the server isnt updated is due to the updated cores having major issues with characters so atm we will just have to wait a little longer Smile sorry
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:34 am

Retrac, I get what you mean about the things he can't fix with database access, but I myself am a witness of all the problems he could fix on his test realm. He might be limited but he can still do many things that you have been unable to do. Over the past two months many topics have come up that I have discussed with Truster.

"We really need a no pvp sign in the mall."
    "Retrac is too busy."

"Many quests are missing required items."
    "Retrac has been busy."

"We really need these items for new events."
    "Oh sorry, only Retrac can add those but he is too busy."

"What about that Forum Point Shirt I ordered three weeks ago?"
    "Retrac still has to add it but he isn't on."

"This loot I got is really good but I can't equip it properly."
    "A part of it needs to be fixed in the database but Retrac can't get to it right now."

"This bracer I got from VoA is equippable but it doesn't let me enchant it."
    "I could fix that easy but only Retrac has access and he is busy."

"This helmet I got rocks but fo some reason I can't wear it without teleporting back to the mall."
    "That may be an LUA script messed up but the least I can do is make a new item with the same stats. But Retrac can only do that right now but he is busy."

I'm sorry Retrac but enough excuses. At least try letting Truster have access for a week or something. I guarentee you will like it more than hate it.
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:19 am

Saveon wrote:

Point Shirt
    I also ordered this the day after, it hasn't been put in-game.

Forgot to add the part about a new GM
    As most of you have realized, we were supposed to have a new GM atleast 1 month ago. Has Retrac picked one yet? The answer to that is "NO".

We need to allow Truster DB access, the highest peak i have seen in several days is 11.
    Skyknight
    Skyknight
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Post by Skyknight Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:29 pm

yeah, we don't mean to bash or slander you Retrac, ^^ quite the contrary, and I know you must have reasons for being sceptical at allowing truster data base access, but let me ask you something ^^

Has truster ever let you down before? I know he hasn't let any of us here down,

am I right or am I right you guys?
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:45 pm

Skyknight has a point. Truster has never let me down.
    Hiler
    Hiler
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Hiler Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:05 pm

I agree with stianso he is rly good guy Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:34 pm

Erm, stop picking on Retrac! You guys are just looking at all the bad things - have you ever even ONCE considered what he has done? 4 Custom dungeons, mostly working VoA and ICC. 100's of custom items... Hours upon hours of lua scripting and spawning for dungeons... If you people are really THIS bitter to someone who has done all this work for you then honestly I really do believe that you dont deserve the DB access...

You can say "yea we appreciate them" but are you really showing him this by ganging up on him "DB access" "Give DB Access" -- You need to learn, in this world there are'nt many things that are instantaneouslly granted to you.

You need to give Retrac time, maybe he doesnt WANT to give the DB access out, that is HIS choice alone. As much as I am pro-DB Truster. It doesnt matter, Hiler is not in charge, Saveon is not in charge, Stianso is not in charge, Skynight is not in charge - and anyone else who has posted here IS NOT IN CHARGE...

I cant believe you people - how much you take someone's hard work for granted.
    Retrac
    Retrac
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Retrac Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:59 am

Saveon wrote:
    "We really need a no pvp sign in the mall."
    "Retrac is too busy."

"Many quests are missing required items."
    "Retrac has been busy."

"We really need these items for new events."
    "Oh sorry, only Retrac can add those but he is too busy."

"This loot I got is really good but I can't equip it properly."
    "A part of it needs to be fixed in the database but Retrac can't get to it right now."

"This bracer I got from VoA is equippable but it doesn't let me enchant it."
    "I could fix that easy but only Retrac has access and he is busy."

"This helmet I got rocks but fo some reason I can't wear it without teleporting back to the mall."
    "That may be an LUA script messed up but the least I can do is make a new item with the same stats. But Retrac can only do that right now but he is busy."

no1 has EVER told me about that... why dont you just leave me a pm or talk to me on msn? because all these problems i have never been told before... so you may complain but how can i fix something i dont know is broken?
    Truster
    Truster
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Truster Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:27 am

Well could agree with Admin with his statement. Think we all should have given him little more respect ( including me ) without him we wouldn't have any Fireblade after all. I think that if we gonna continue discuss this use a nicer tone against him. He is still the owner and the one in charge after all and I doubt it would help to flame on him it would be like forcing him to give access but rather speak out with him give him some statements and so on with a nice tone. As i said on the two earlier post its all up to him to decide his server he is in charge. We can only try talk to him about it. And sorry for all this Retrac. But thanks for doing all this work for us. And again use a little nicer tone will you guys? some of you use nice tone so this isn't meant for everyone.
    Hiler
    Hiler
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Hiler Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:32 am

(i think i didnt bad tone) I apologize Smile and on this i have to agree with u Truster
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:53 am

I apologize Retrac, I didn't know no one told you about it, otherwise i would've taken it up with you on MSN.
    Skyknight
    Skyknight
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Post by Skyknight Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:42 am

We'll Retrec does deserve alot of credit and respect but my statements and opinions remain solid, I'll try to be less harsh from now on, thats the closest to saying sorry I will go.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content