Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

3 posters

more people ideas

smoothride
    smoothride
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

more people ideas Empty more people ideas

Post by smoothride Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:15 pm

I see a lot of potential in this server. Looks cool, great idea and active help. Only thing is it needs more people.
    as we know this. Posting this to have people make ideas. To help the server grow. As i am now a fan of it. a little list i have.

--Voting rewards. but don't make them to good. make it something they have to keep voting for. Or if they vote
    they get points like on the forums.

--You could make a recruit a friend system. Maybe a player gets something if he/she invites a friend and they vote.

--Have a How to connect on the front page. Believe it or not. this makes people join more often.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Fireblade: 70

more people ideas Empty Re: more people ideas

Post by Admin Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:31 pm

If we wanted a 'Vote Panel' we would need a homepage that we can put scripts into. :'(
    Hiler
    Hiler
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet
    Fireblade: 70

Post by Hiler Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:09 pm

smoothride wrote:I see a lot of potential in this server. Looks cool, great idea and active help. Only thing is it needs more people.
    as we know this. Posting this to have people make ideas. To help the server grow. As i am now a fan of it. a little list i have.

--Voting rewards. but don't make them to good. make it something they have to keep voting for. Or if they vote
    they get points like on the forums.

--You could make a recruit a friend system. Maybe a player gets something if he/she invites a friend and they vote.

--Have a How to connect on the front page. Believe it or not. this makes people join more often.

That is good idea u should make for every 10 votes to get 5 Emblem of Triumph Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:50 am