Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

+5
Truster
woman
Saveon
lintha
Admin
9 posters

Creative Writing Contest

Saveon
    Saveon
    Sergeant Major/First Sergeant

Character sheet
    Fireblade: 70

Creative Writing Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Creative Writing Contest

Post by Saveon Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:46 pm

My Entry Very Happy

It is called: "Tales of a Fisherman"

It all began one day when Logi was fishing off an unknown Island in the South Seas. All was going well, he felt relaxed sitting in his fishing chair. As the day progressed Logi caught the same fish one by one. It began to get dark so Logi said to himself, "Ok one more cast, then it's time to go home." He waited a few minutes with the bait in the water. Nothing was biting. Logi let out a long sigh and began pulling the line back in to call it a day. All of the sudden he felt a very strong tug on the pole. Something big had grabbed his bait, and it wasn't letting go! Logi struggled desperately to hold on. He began to lose grip of the pole. In a final attempt to save his catch he spawned a Dwarven Tank and threw his pole underneath to hold it down. The pole still showed the stress of tugging, but for the most part it looked secure. Logi thought to himself how he would bring this catch in. He paced back and forth between the tank and the water. All of the sudden there was a much stronger tug on the line and the pole came flying out from under the tank! Logi jumped and tried to react in time. The pole flew by him and got snagged on his overalls! Logi was then pulled right into the water like a jet! Being dragged by his catch, Logi sped quickly beneath the deep waters of the South Seas. Unable to see a thing, Logi just held his breath and hoped whatever was on the other end of the line would let go. Three dreadful minutes had passed, Logi didn't know if he would ever get to see the surface again. Suddenly, Logi looked forward and was slowly able to make out a blurry image. He was headed right toward a large whirlpool that looked as if it had a magical touch to it. He was dragged into the spiraling figure. Logi rubbed his eyes and found himself immersed in a magical world. The landscape glowed with a bright green. Rolling hills appeared to expand the horizon for miles. Logi rose to his feet and began to look more in detail at his surroundings. In the distance he noticed a large blue barrier in the shape of a circle on the ground. He ran up to the barrier and found Mother being attacked by a hideous sluggish monster known as Waga! Logi noticed the Waga has a bent fish hook stuck in it. He knew then this was the beast that pulled him into the vortex! With quick thinking Logi pulled out his handy fishing knife and stabbed the Waga! A large burst of light blinded Logi and Mother. When they were able to see in front of them again they both stood in shock at what they saw. On the ground were the remains of the slug monster. Standing in the exact spot the Waga was in stood Women! She was cursed by an evil gnome. It turns out all along Women was not trying to attack anyone, she was trying to find help. The stab from the fishing knife broke the seal of the curse, and freed Women! The three then laughed about the whole incident. Logi then wondered to himself why he became a fisherman in the first place. Then he remembered, where else in the world will you find such legendary tales? The Tales of a Fisherman.

Original Storyline all by me Very Happy
    Thanks Fisherman Logi, Waga Women, and Mother with her emerald dream areas for the inspiration! Smile
    lintha
    lintha

Character sheet

Post by lintha Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:54 pm

very good story Saveon Smile
    woman
    woman

Character sheet

Post by woman Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:52 pm

notepad im also waga ^^ and epic story ill guess that one beats me hard xD
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:10 pm

Very nice... so the max total of points so far is 20 ^^ entrants = Women, Saveon keeping it up for maybe another week!
    Hiler
    Hiler
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Hiler Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:11 am

i didnt get points Razz
    alord
    alord
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Character sheet

Post by alord Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:14 pm

One day while walking around the mall Alordd noticed a group of people that looked like a hunter a warlock a Druid and warrior. Alordd being a curious tauren asked if they needed anything,the warrior that looked the leader of their small group stood upright and said "We are seeking adventure in cavern of Onyxia,and we need someone whom might be capable of healing me and my friends through the perioulus task. Would you be Interested?"
    "well... yes I suppose... Ive trained in the art of restoration for many years... I am willing to assist you in your task."
    "Good,good,Come along its a long travel from here to the den of Onyxia..."
    Pulo420

Character sheet

Post by Pulo420 Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:29 pm

Nice story Stianso, and Saveon! I found them both to be quite entertaining. But it won't let me vote for one. I was gonna vote for Stianso's and Saveon's, if it let me pick multiple choice...
    Hiler
    Hiler
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Hiler Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:30 pm

in that case i would give 2 points to Women ^^
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Pulo420 wrote:Nice story Stianso, and Saveon! I found them both to be quite entertaining. But it won't let me vote for one. I was gonna vote for Stianso's and Saveon's, if it let me pick multiple choice...
    Thanks Pulo.
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:44 pm

alord wrote:One day while walking around the mall Alordd noticed a group of people that looked like a hunter a warlock a Druid and warrior. Alordd being a curious tauren asked if they needed anything,the warrior that looked the leader of their small group stood upright and said "We are seeking adventure in cavern of Onyxia,and we need someone whom might be capable of healing me and my friends through the perioulus task. Would you be Interested?"
    "well... yes I suppose... Ive trained in the art of restoration for many years... I am willing to assist you in your task."

I don't want to sound insulting but that doesn't sound too much like a story. Just one event. Sad
    You should try adding a conflict, suspense, and a lot more details. What happens when they go to Onyxia's den? Do they all get eaten? :O. Also I think the story has to include a GM as a main character. Smile
    alord
    alord
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Character sheet

Post by alord Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:50 pm

Saveon wrote:
    alord wrote:One day while walking around the mall Alordd noticed a group of people that looked like a hunter a warlock a Druid and warrior. Alordd being a curious tauren asked if they needed anything,the warrior that looked the leader of their small group stood upright and said "We are seeking adventure in cavern of Onyxia,and we need someone whom might be capable of healing me and my friends through the perioulus task. Would you be Interested?"

I don't want to sound insulting but that doesn't sound too much like a story. Just one event. Sad
    You should try adding a conflict, suspense, and a lot more details. What happens when they go to Onyxia's den? Do they all get eaten? :O. Also I think the story has to include a GM as a main character. Smile
    I know my bad....
    I had'nt noticed that in the rules and I was going to write more...I might as well...
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:01 pm

alord wrote:I know my bad....
    I had'nt noticed that in the rules and I was going to write more...I might as well...

Can't wait to read it! Smile
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:00 pm

Me either, if that little bit was suspenseful because nothing really happened. The full story will be EPIC!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:12 am