Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

+7
Skyknight
Shadowroy
Hiler
Stianso91
lintha
woman
Saveon
11 posters

Fireblade Climbers Expeditions Section

woman
    woman
    Sergeant Major/First Sergeant

Character sheet
    Fireblade: 70

Fireblade Climbers Expeditions Section - Page 3 Empty Re: Fireblade Climbers Expeditions Section

Post by woman Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:35 pm

GAHAH xD queen of murlocs >8D
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Fireblade Climbers Expeditions Section - Page 3 Empty Re: Fireblade Climbers Expeditions Section

Post by Saveon Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:39 pm

They were doing their empowering ritual on you. You will be stronger than the Lich King in no time!
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:41 pm

UPDATE: 16 Pictures Added! Sorry for the long wait for the post, I wanted to get a decent amount of screenshots at one time so I don't have to keep posting them individually.
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Saveon, Stianso, and Alord on the church after blockage.
    Fireblade Climbers Expeditions Section - Page 3 Wowscr11

Stianso at the end of the sea.
    Fireblade Climbers Expeditions Section - Page 3 Wowscr14
    Skyknight
    Skyknight
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Post by Skyknight Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:55 am

Nice pictures you guys, keep up the good work O= I'd like to be in more pictures myself!
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:13 am

Stianso at edge of sea after Truster's blockage.
    Fireblade Climbers Expeditions Section - Page 3 Wowscr35
    Skyknight
    Skyknight
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Post by Skyknight Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:39 am

A grand venture indeed the last image looks pretty stianso, kind of like an aurora borealis
    twotail
    twotail

Post by twotail Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:58 pm

Stianso91 wrote:
    Skyknight wrote:DAUM
    This is off-topic, but Skynight, did you make your Signature?

Rofl kinda funny, u going offtopic yourself :'] ... but ye nice, id like to join Fireblade climbers ^^
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:09 pm

Skyknight wrote:A grand venture indeed the last image looks pretty stianso, kind of like an aurora borealis
    When i got to those places it was like that. So i though it would be a perfect screenshot opportunity.
    Skyknight
    Skyknight
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Post by Skyknight Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:39 am

indeed it was

Deleted your other post and it will be taken as a spam. Next time use the edit button. Take this as a warning

-Truster
    Hiler
    Hiler
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Hiler Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:03 am

i suggest using edit button -.- it can be count as Spam
    twotail
    twotail

Post by twotail Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Thank you Nystia for inviting me. Can you guys tell me when the guild gonna go and do something like climb or something :]? thanks.
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:13 am

It's been a little while since a guild wide climb. To you and all Fireblade Climbers, please post your ideas and where you would like to go on the Events Post.
    alord
    alord
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Character sheet

Post by alord Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:50 am

Sorry I haven't been on lately 3.3 came out and I play retail too, and so does my dad and stepdad so all the computers got updated. SO hopefully retrac will update soon. It wasn't a super huge patch either, not like the Ulduar patch
    Truster
    Truster
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Truster Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:04 am

Well may not be a big patch but they still ran into quite a trouble. Those who are out there is pretty unstable.
    So Retrac wanna wait until a stable one comes out. ( the problem is with Character Creation or something )
    alord
    alord
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Character sheet

Post by alord Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:02 pm

ahh ok well its good that retrac is gonna wait till theres a stable version
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:56 am

Unfortunitly, the Fireblade Climbers Guild is starting to die. Sad

30+ members and most of them are not online anymore. So... The reasoning behind this pos is I would like to ask if anyone has some ideas to help launch the Guild back to its feet. Those large group climbs were fun. I am not just looking for climb ideas, but also ways to get the word out about who the Fireblade Climbers are and what we do. I was a little sad when new recruits began inviting new people to the guild, when neither of them knew what we do. They were angry because they were expecting raids and that stuff. It is depressing because most of them never even read our topics on the Forum.

My new plan, tell me if you agree or not. Anyone who has been offline for over 20 days will be removed from the Guild for inactivity. Also, all new recruits must come to the Forum and "sign up" to join. This way we will be sure people read and understand how our Guild works. This is not limiting or turning away anyone. Anyone is still welcome to join. I will not take any action yet until I get feedback from the Forum. Tell me what you think.
    twotail
    twotail

Post by twotail Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:52 am

Saveon wrote: My new plan, tell me if you agree or not. Anyone who has been offline for over 20 days will be removed from the Guild for inactivity. Also, all new recruits must come to the Forum and "sign up" to join. This way we will be sure people read and understand how our Guild works. This is not limiting or turning away anyone. Anyone is still welcome to join. I will not take any action yet until I get feedback from the Forum. Tell me what you think.

indeed. Razz
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Thanks Twotail for your opinion. Still looking for more from everyone else. :/ Please let me know.
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Saveon wrote:Unfortunitly, the Fireblade Climbers Guild is starting to die. Sad

30+ members and most of them are not online anymore. So... The reasoning behind this pos is I would like to ask if anyone has some ideas to help launch the Guild back to its feet. Those large group climbs were fun. I am not just looking for climb ideas, but also ways to get the word out about who the Fireblade Climbers are and what we do. I was a little sad when new recruits began inviting new people to the guild, when neither of them knew what we do. They were angry because they were expecting raids and that stuff. It is depressing because most of them never even read our topics on the Forum.

My new plan, tell me if you agree or not. Anyone who has been offline for over 20 days will be removed from the Guild for inactivity. Also, all new recruits must come to the Forum and "sign up" to join. This way we will be sure people read and understand how our Guild works. This is not limiting or turning away anyone. Anyone is still welcome to join. I will not take any action yet until I get feedback from the Forum. Tell me what you think.
    Sorry for being inactive, i've been playing Counter Strike: Source, and i have school, So theres alot of stuff on my hands. I'm hoping i'll get some freetime to play WoW again.
    Skyknight
    Skyknight
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Post by Skyknight Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:05 am

Sorry for being inactive, i've been playing Counter Strike: Source, and i have school, So theres alot of stuff on my hands. I'm hoping i'll get some freetime to play WoW again.
    (alt+q)

hate to point this out stianso but you have free time Razz your just not spending it on us Razz is fine. just making a correction ^_-
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Skyknight wrote:
    (alt+q)

hate to point this out stianso but you have free time Razz your just not spending it on us Razz is fine. just making a correction ^_-
    I don't really have free time, i can try and play this weekend. But i always have stuff to do, i need to also spend some time with my girlfriend, and do school projects. Practice playing Trumpet.
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:15 pm

If you are in the climber's guild (and still active / use the Forum) (Or if you just have an opinion but not in the guild) please give me your opinion on my plan. I would like to do something about it but not without the opinion of the community first.
    alek2002
    alek2002

Character sheet

Post by alek2002 Sun May 23, 2010 11:53 am

Bad luck for cata guys Razz lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:27 am