Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

2 posters

Memories of Old - Part III: Sparks of Victory

Poll

Rate the Story

[ 2 ]
    Memories of Old - Part III: Sparks of Victory Bar_left100%Memories of Old - Part III: Sparks of Victory Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Memories of Old - Part III: Sparks of Victory Bar_left0%Memories of Old - Part III: Sparks of Victory Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Memories of Old - Part III: Sparks of Victory Bar_left0%Memories of Old - Part III: Sparks of Victory Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    Zerix
    Zerix
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Memories of Old - Part III: Sparks of Victory Empty Memories of Old - Part III: Sparks of Victory

Post by Zerix Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:09 am

The final part of this story. There will be more if you wish, for I will serve another dish. For stories are my favorite stew, Just wait for me to cook one up for you. Smile

As Visunaros awoke, he heard strange noises and heavy foot steps that came and went. He could barely make out anything at first, but after minutes to come, many images became clear as he saw the surprising sight of Cycerions getting ready for battle. Next to him, was his mother who lay dead from a shard of stone that appeared to burst through her entirely. Visunaros let out a murmur of a cry, to not alert anyone but as he got up, a Cycerion called to another and they soon were alarmed by the sighting of his awakening from his deep slumber. Though he could barely make out their language, he could tell they were getting someone to examine Visunaros for he saw scampering and the talking of others reaching over and under the deep halls of their lair.

When a slightly more muscular Cycerion stepped in he could instantly tell that was their leader. He knew because of the scars this Cycerion had were the scars that he gave him during the slaughtering of Visunaros’s family. “I believe when we last met, things were a little bit unmatched…” the Cycerion known as Evisarel said while cracking his neck and many bones in his extremely ravaged body. “Unmatched? You mean when I single-handedly took you down and then of course gave you those scars to match that pretty little face of yours?” Visunaros spat back. As both Evisarel and Visunaros drew swords, a face appeared that was of shock. “Even in different races, men are the same.” Rivia replied to the fuss that was going on. “Can’t men ever be civil? They always have to show signs of aggression or leadership.” – “Hasn’t served them well, and certainly won’t serve any of you well when both of you are dead.”

Visunaros and Evisarel both took a glance back at each other and sheathed their weapons, though Evisarel contained a great hatred, as did Visunaros, they both stopped and paid close attention. “Look, we have our differences, bitter grudges, and of course politics to drive us to the edge – but that makes us all similar.” Rivia continued with a felt-heart speech. “Though we have none on to thee, we add more – never to flee. Though we may remain in darkness for eternity, our differences keep us saturated in light in that we share our fraternities (groups/guilds).” “We see the wrong, and are quick to judge but we should do the opposite.” Rivia stopped and looked at both Visunaros and Evisarel. They took a glance at each other once more and then turned to the task ahead. “Ashriel has sprung a trap…he knew what was happening from the beginning.” Visunaros was quick to open his mouth when Rivia gave him a sign of patience. “The lady, Hael, was quick to be overshadowed as Ashriel’s men followed her here.” – “When they saw troops advancing on Visunaros’s call, they lunged and attacked her.” – “Ashriel overheard the conversation between her and I while transporting you to Hael.” Visunaros instantly grew angry and smashed a hole in the cave wall while it left an earth-shattering trail. As the Cycerions and Rivia gasped in shock, they also felt the pain not from just seeing the wall split before their very eyes, but the actual vibes of hate coming from him.

“We must prepare for the upcoming assault then. Our barricades and small army won’t hold off forever.” Evisarel finally replied, breaking the period of silence. As they headed out towards the battle field, many arrows were being rained down upon the exit of the cave, Ashriel’s men prepared for everything, it seemed. “Does anyone have any knowledge of barrier arts?” Visunaros asked, while skimming through his sights of the Cycerion he saw. One stepped up but his language couldn’t be understood. “He knows such skills.” Evisarel replied, translating the language. Visunaros quickly grabbed the Cycerion, though the others seemed offended, Evisarel some how made them stand down with hand motions similar to what humans do. As he absorbed the barrier spell, it amplified and became stronger.

“Alright, stay close and make sure you charge on my go.” Visunaros said as he produced a strong, thick barrier that shielded them from the barrage of arrows. As hoards of Cycerion gathered behind the barrier, a blast of fire came from the side which incinerated about half of the army. “You dare defy your creator?!” A familiar voiced asked form afar. “I created you, with that wrench of a wife…” – “Yet you dare attack me…leaving blood stained, your own father’s blood!” Ashriel was flushed with the color red and his veins looked like they were going to burst at any minute. Visunaros could only laugh as Ashriel had his break down. “What are you laughing at?!” – “I command you to answer!”

Visunaros waited to answer, then when the moment was right he signaled Evisarel and Rivia to sneak to the side and counter attack Ashriel’s army. “I see no father, but a false man who claims all for himself, whether life or object, they mean all the seem to thee.” Ashriel seemed to grow more impatient as his attention fully gripped on Visunaros and everything else around him seemed like blurs or smudges. “You take the life of your wife, you slap shackles on your ‘son’, and worst, you betray your own kingdom to rule an empire vast but with you as the absolute ruler!” – “Your actions demand justice!” when he was done Ashriel burst with fury, he casted multiple spells, but Visunaros’s barrier with stood most of the attacks.

Rivia and Evisarel soon flanked the guards and Ashriel was all alone. The Cycerion army flooded the gates of their city and over powered the soldiers as swords flung and clashed with one another. As through the background, where blood was being shed, many soldiers fought bravely as they fought hard and proud for their leaders, awaiting their fate afterward. As Ashriel seemed to be at a great disadvantage he seemed more confident than defiant. Visunaros lowered the barrier and pushed it towards Ashriel, causing a drastic force that pushed everything but the target, Ashriel. “You think your simple magic could ever even scratch me?” – “Never the less, you die now!” Ashriel then started snapping his fingers as huge flashes of energy flickered within the palm of his hand. A huge explosion filled the area, causing drastic damage to the rest of the soldiers and environment. As smoke filled the sight of everyone’s view, faint movement was occurring. Though Ashriel stood his ground, he couldn’t make out anything until finally the smoke cleared. He felt a tug on his shoulder as Visunaros was behind him charging his shock spell and launching it directly at the face of Ashriel. Ashriel struggled to dodge but Visunaros was too quick and had a strong grip. “Son, please, don’t!” Ashriel cried in desperation. “You are, and never will be my father! DIE!” The burst of shocking energy hit directly at Ashriel, blood splattered on Visunaros, pieces of Ashriel’s body fell apart and scattered on battle-scarred land. “It’s over at last…” Visunaros proudly stated as he wiped the blood from his face.

But all was not won, Ashriel’s blood reformed itself a new into a figure barely noticeable. Visunaros was too shocked to move from his place. The figure was forming back into Ashriel and as it did, everyone heard his diabolical laugh. “As I said before, you can’t kill me. I am a god born with gifts that you’ll never have. Simple killing is none other than a soldier’s job though you are a hybrid of a mage you cannot destroy me with such weak magic.” Ashriel floated back down to the ground when he finished reviving himself. As a flashed appeared Ashriel disappeared, but not for long. Visunaros felt the pain of a slash driving down his back as he had a glowing sword drove in his back. He yelled out a cry of pain, but his silence remained afterward. “Now…as I said before, I believe I win.” Ashriel stated just as confident as Visunaros was.

But, Visunaros was stubborn and refused to lose, he grabbed Ashriel’s leg and absorbed what magic he could as Ashriel simply kicked him and shifted away. But the magic he stole was none other the spell he just used. Blood rose from the floor and he regained his physical self and his insides were healed. During the raging battle between the two mages, another battle was occurring. Cycerions were still going back and forth with the remainder of Ashriel’s army. Though both sides seemed equal, Cycerions had knowledge of the wide spread field and caves that they knew ever since birth. The used this to their advantage and soon had Ashriel’s army out numbered from 3 to 1. However, Ashriel’s army knew quite a bit of magic as they flung magical daggers and spears back at and averaged the Cycerion’s back to equal in number. “Arnu via lus venor!” (victory in conquest) the Cycerions shouted as they charged the last wave of mages. Evisarel and the Cycerions tackled most of the mages to the floor and impaled them in their stomachs or face. As blood splattered and shed every where, the mages used this blood for recovery or spells. They had an endless army for they spawned countless amounts of their dead fellows, creating undead monstrosities.

They fought on for ages as did Visunaros with Ashriel, though these two in particular were launching spell after spell, none broke through either defenses and if they did they simply fought on harder. Visunaros quickly reanimated a barrier and moved closer to Ashriel, this time he moved the barrier in on Ashriel so he couldn’t move as they were locked in a short-quarters range. They both un-sheathed swords and fought close on for the barrier made sure they couldn’t use too many types of magic. “This barrier will hold up for 10 minutes…” whispered Visunaros to himself. Ashriel moved closer as they did battle inside the magic sphere. As their swords collide with one another, they shed blood and flesh too. Though they fought endlessly, one had the best of another. Visunaros drew his blade higher and let Ashriel stab him, he then ripped the blood from his chest and disabled the barrier which allowed himself to heal, but he quickly closed the barrier so Ashriel couldn’t heal himself. Then then impaled Ashriel with both blades and crushed the barrier on him. When he killed him, this time he absorbed all the magic he had left and permanently silenced the tyrant king’s rule forever.

As victory arose for Visunaros, victory also came for the Cycerions. With Evisarel’s leadership and Rivia’s flanking skills they won the battle and in this case, also had won the war. Sparks of victory came for all the heroes who prevailed in this conquest. Though all didn’t end well, as the death of some friends came and went, time heals all wounds that magic cannot. As the Cycerions departure, Rivia and Visunaros headed to the capital of Kuros. When he arrived, many people were at first terrified of his return but had a sense of comfort for once. They silently passed a thank you without even knowing what he had did. Though some sensed betrayal in the eyes of those people, others viewed him as a hero and rightful ruler. Visunaros was later asked by the Council of Mages to become ruler, but instead he acknowledged Rivia to become Queen. After thousands of years, there was finally a moment of silence and peace at once, and a non-mage became a ruler of a Kingdom. Though she had rights to it in a technicality many viewed this as a shame. But most of the Council agreed on it because Visunaros allowed it. Visunaros himself however, traveled the world for his time was not up yet. He explored the ocean blue and flew the soothing skies. Though this part of memories comes to a close, not all memories are shared or told. These memories of old come to pass as new memories fill the air for everyone to also spread and share.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Zerix on Sun May 16, 2010 10:16 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Editting system screwed up. Twice.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Fireblade: 70

Memories of Old - Part III: Sparks of Victory Empty Re: Memories of Old - Part III: Sparks of Victory

Post by Admin Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Awwww its over :/ I was hoping for more
    Zerix
    Zerix
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Memories of Old - Part III: Sparks of Victory Empty Re: Memories of Old - Part III: Sparks of Victory

Post by Zerix Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:54 pm

This part of the story is over. There's more of this specific lore. But this side of the story is over. Not sure what's next, but you'll find out soon enough. Thanks for sticking through though Smile (They were long too Razz)

Last edited by Zerix on Sun May 16, 2010 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Fireblade: 70

Post by Admin Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:55 pm

Well not really, not long enough I was kinda sad when it finished so suddenly :/
    Zerix
    Zerix
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Zerix Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:58 pm

Oooh. I see what you mean. Hmm...I might expand on it. Maybe even go back and fill in some spots like Star Wars or something lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:01 am