Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fireblade Funserver

Dont forget to vote for rewards - Homepage is fireblade.2hell.com

Fireblade Funserver

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fireblade Funserver

WoW Funserver Forum - Fireblade

Welcome to Fireblade Funserver - enjoy playing on the server!

+9
Alexeng
alek2002
Admin
Skyknight
Storken
Hiler
lintha
Stianso91
Saveon
13 posters

Saveon's List of Event Ideas!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Fireblade: 70

Saveon's List of Event Ideas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Saveon's List of Event Ideas!

Post by Admin Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:10 am

dont get me wrong, they all seem great, but some things are must nots:
    Giving spells, even if you plan to remove em They can just log off.

Other then that, I would but most of these you have to have alot of cooperation from players which is usually not the case, and I cant say "ok you are out" because there is usually only around 5 people doing them and if I take one out there wouldnt even be a point to playing them.
    Saveon
    Saveon
    Sergeant Major/First Sergeant

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:01 am

I guess that makes sense. I guess we hold many of these ideas for a hopeful future filled with more players.

Also, I want to know so I can adress you using one name on the Forum. Do you prefer to be called Admin, Mother, or Raphael/Raph on the Forum?
    Skyknight
    Skyknight
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Post by Skyknight Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:11 am

I've also been curious about that....
    Zerix
    Zerix
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Zerix Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:24 pm

Good point, but, eh, just throwing them out there. They can be modified or they can just be discarded completely, but either way they are just ideas to consider. I have to admit, some of the ideas I rushed so that's why I probably added in bad things but I'll see if I can come up with ways to fix'em.
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Sounds good to me Zerix. If you have fixes for them just send me a PM on the Forum and I will edit them for you. Not really necessary to post them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Admin Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:35 am

You can call me whatever you want to :/
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:57 am

Would Raph be fine? Mother is your in-game and Admin is your forum. So Raph would be the general name to address you.
    Truster
    Truster
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Truster Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:58 am

he said anything is fine so guess he is alright with all of them
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:24 pm

Well then from now on unless I specifically mean your In-Game character I will start using Raph / Raphael.
    Zerix
    Zerix
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Zerix Wed May 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Aha! Two new fresh ideas! Time to break the chain of silence Razz

Mercenaries: This can be up to 4+ players. Players will start far from each other, and they must but all their weapons in the bank before the start of the event. Also, each player will be given a special type of armor to keep it balanced and fair. There will be chests around the obstacle course that they must get to in order to obtain a special weapon that has a unique ability. Players will be able to engage in battle when ever they want to, but it is advised that you gain a weapon first. Weapons can range range from Staffs, Swords, Bows, Crossbows, etc. The last player standing wins and his prize can consist of a more modified version of the weapon they obtained from the game.

Time to Die (Teams): There will be teams that must compete with each other in order to kill as many enemies as they can under a certain amount of time. The time will start at 2 Minutes, and players must find chests that the GM will keep track of and give the Teams more time. The players with the most amount of kills wins. In order to count the amount of kills, NPCs will drop a special item that can be traded, however, it will be removed from the inventory later on. Even if you log out, GM's have rights to look into your inventory just in case.
    Alexeng
    Scout/Private
    Scout/Private

Character sheet

Post by Alexeng Thu May 13, 2010 1:43 am

Not to ruin your fun again Zerix but those 2 events would require custom items and Retracs main objective is to find a somewhat stable 3.3.3 core. And for that inventory removal, you dont need a gm to do that, Retrac can always make the item classed as conjured so it disappears if you have been offline for 15 minutes. But else it was 2 nice ideas and mercenaries reminds me a little of DotA on wc3 Razz
    Zerix
    Zerix
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Zerix Sun May 16, 2010 1:13 pm

Hmm...Well, still it's still something to consider. Might as well stack up on ideas so that maybe we can piece certain ideas together to make one huge event. Custom items could be transferred...But I know that would be a pain so I guess you are right. But then again, who knows, maybe when someone gets connection to the database other than the owner itself, it'd be easier to add stuff and see things through. But not until later, I know.

Until then...I stand by my ideas xD (I'll probably add more later)
    Trustyer

Post by Trustyer Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:37 am

So your ideas are the best all those events could be good but need more players in server to active the events so this is my first thing im doing in forums im playing here since 2009 i have many ideas about events and if i be GM maybe i could active em i have MANY'' gm expirience thanks for understanding [b][i] cyclops
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:08 am

1. Who are you?
    2. lmao
    3. You need to post an Application in the Application section
    4. GM doesn't just get handed out.

Very Happy Have a nice day.
    Jbblaze
    Jbblaze
    Corporal/Grunt
    Corporal/Grunt

Character sheet

Post by Jbblaze Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:27 pm

Stianso91 wrote:1. Who are you?
    2. lmao
    3. You need to post an Application in the Application section
    4. GM doesn't just get handed out.

Very Happy Have a nice day.

Bahaha I love this ^^.

But yeah- just because you have ideas and played here a year ago doesn't mean your just going to get GM status. Of course this isn't my decision- but I can imagine that this is what the Admins are thinking....
    Saveon
    Saveon

Character sheet

Post by Saveon Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:43 pm

I have been here for a pretty long time and I contribute a ton to Fireblade, though I'm technically Staff as a Forum Moderator I still am not a GM. It's definitely something that takes a lot of hard work and dedication to show you earn the position. ^_^
    Stianso91
    Stianso91
    Knight/Stone Guard
    Knight/Stone Guard

Character sheet

Post by Stianso91 Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:43 pm

I've been here at Fireblade for almost 2 years Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:18 am